Before you uninstall Speedy PC Pro you need to exit the program if it is running in the background. To do this just right click on the icon in the System Tray and click Exit.
You are now ready to uninstall SpeedyPC.
To uninstall from Microsoft Window 7 or Vista:
1. Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel. (For Windows Vista, you now need to select Control Panel Home located in the left pane.)
2. In the Program section, select Uninstall a Program.
3. Select SpeedyPC and click the Uninstall button.
4. If Windows UAC is enabled, click Yes. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you want to completely remove SpeedyPC and all its components.
6. Click OK.
To uninstall the program from Window XP, 2000, ME, or 98 SE:
1. Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel. Click the Add or Remove Programs link.
2. Select SpeedyPC and click Remove.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to completely remove SpeedyPC and all its components.
4. Click OK.